Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Soaps we have for sale

Here is a list of some of the soaps and bath products we have for sale.


The Springville line:
Rose, Lavender, Oatmeal spice, Honey Orange

Vegetable oil soap
Rose, Lavender, Orange Calendula, Oat Spice, Patchouli, Simply Pure (unscented)

Shaving bars:
Clove spice, Lemon Lavender, Patchouli

Specialty Soap:
Orange Nugget
Anti-Bacterial Scrub

Other products:
Calendula Salve
and a wide assortment of rolled 100% pure beeswax candles.


If you are interested in any of these products, don't hesitate to send us an email: casasoaps@gmail.com

Thank you for looking!
The Casa Soaps Team

4 comments:

Little Montreal Girl said...

Nice site! I really like it!

Terry said...

I think it is really nice Little Pilgrim Pal.
I really would not know how to design one like this.
I only know the basics....Love Mrs. Shirkie

The soaps are so pretty looking...

WHO is Little Montreal Girl?
What a strange name!....ha!!

donna said...

hello....I sent you an email....

the site is lovely and I wish you much success in your sales. I have been extremely pleased with the your products....

love,
mrs. butler

Unknown said...

Mazeltov! on your Blog
I wish you much success

fireproofbanner